Monday, March 12, 2007

I Am Going To Kick Morrissey's Ass.

Hate to start the ol' blog thang on a negative tip, but this mofo needs an ass whoopin'. I'm just the man to do it.

I hate Morrissey. I will kick his sorry ass if he ever bothers to walk across my path. Stupid, celibate dumbass. Damn wuss.

Yeah, I know, The Smiths were an important part of your youth. Morrissey and the boys helped you get through the hard times because they knew who you were and the very sound of them brought out emotions you never knew you had. Well, suck it, because he's gonna get a skull bustin' from me.

This is all contingent on Morrissey somehow showing up where I am one day. Unlikely, because I dislike him so much that I usually avoid him at all costs (and oooooo, how lazy I can get when I set my mind to it!). Whenever one of his songs come on, I immediately change the channel (an ability those in favor of censorship should learn to develop) or demand that the channel be changed.

So, Morrissey, kiss my ass. I'm gonna get you, sucka.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen brotha. If you want someone to film this beating, I offer my services. Someone played The Smiths greatest hits at work the other day and I responded with Billy Ocean's greatest hits. They quickly agreed to never play anything featuring Morrisey again.

Chito said...

Holy cow! Billy Ocean might just be the official antidote to Morrissey! You wake suddenly, and there's no Smiths!

Sweet.