Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Goin' To The Rockshow

Hoo-ee, fools, let me tell ya, rockin' ain't easy sometimes, especially when beer gets in the mix. I'm not as young as I used to be, but damnit, I can rock just as hard. It's just that afterward, it takes me a tad bit longer to recover.

So I was when I woke up this morning after traveling to Austin to see Eagles of Death Metal and The Hives with my homeboys Blynch and Casey. I wonder if there is a way to rock out hardcore that leaves anything in the tank. Yes, yes, that may sound like an paradox of sorts, but I can't imagine that everyone has to be useless the day after their faces are melted.

Energy drinks? That 5 hour stuff? Anyone?

Maybe there is no way. Maybe it's just because Eagles of Death Metal and The Hives shred like a Cuisinart. Damn those fools.

No comments: